Support from sending organization
1.Over 400 hours Japanese language class before entering Japan (about 5 months to 6 months)
2. Japanese language course by Japanese teacher (combinations of Cambodian and Japanese teacher can also be offered lectures).
3. Besides Japanese language, we teach technical words, words for living, words for workplace, company’s rules, Japanese law, Japanese culture and customs.
4. Each technical intern trainee has different Japanese language ability. We also implement supplementary class.
5. We arrange interpreters to support and provide consultation after technical intern trainees has entered Japan.
– We set up interpreters and support staff in many areas such as Kyushu, Kanto, Kansai area etc. together with our counsel support team from Cambodia. We assign interpreter residing in Japan or dispatch of interpreter from Cambodia according to the current situation and demand from each supervising organization and each receiving company. (Especially, arrangement of interpreter for 01 month Japanese language training course after entering Japan) . We discuss later on the expense for interpreter arrangement etc.
– We are planning to set up full time interpreter/ representative office in Japan shortly (In process)